Uniform Data System Training 2021 Webinar Series
Monday, November 29, 2021
- Tuesday, January 18, 2022
Eastern Standard Time
Annual 2022 Uniform Data System (UDS) Training Series
Registration is now closed!
In this 5 part UDS webinar series, the first three sessions will cover the operational, clinical and financial tables, and include ample time for questions and answers (Q&As). We will offer two additional sessions as an overview of key challenges and Q&A with the JSI Consultant, one immediately following the training and another scheduled in January. Participants should plan to attend ALL sessions for a full and comprehensive understanding of the complete UDS report. Upon registering for the UDS webinar series, you will receive a confirmation email and the link to electronic training materials and UDS manual. One week prior to the training, on Tuesday, November 22nd, we will share the Zoom link to the webinar series with registrants. *Please note, an additional session offers a hard copy of the UDS Manual for an extra cost of $50. These will be mailed in mid-December.
This training is targeted toward those who are responsible for gathering and reporting the data elements included in the UDS Report, as well as management, finance, and clinical staff who need to understand the definitions and concepts used, and those who use the data in their program management and quality improvement activities. Health Center Program grantees must submit their UDS Report by February 15, 2023. These health centers will then work with their JSI reviewer to correct any potential data errors, so that the UDS reports may be finalized by March 31, 2023. Once finalized, BPHC will not permit further corrections or amendments. For more information on reporting materials visit HRSA's UDS Resource webpage and the League's UDS Resource webpage which will be updated frequently.
- Alec McKinney, Senior Consultant & Project Manager, JSI
*Registration & Fees: Registration CLOSES Monday, November 21st, before the Thanksgiving break. Registrations can be cancelled or transferred until Thursday, November 17th through Mollie Cronin, email@example.com and will be charged a $25 processing fee. After Thursday, November 17th, registration are non-refundable. Please encourage others to register EARLY! To pay by check, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
- $50 for individuals -With Electronic Version of UDS Manual
- $200 for groups of 5+ -With Electronic Version of UDS Manual *(Please use appropriate promo codes listed below. Promo codes are for registration costs only and will NOT be applied to the purchase of binders.)
- *(Enter the Promo Code that matches your group's size. If you are registering more than 8 participants, please contact Mollie Cronin, email@example.com.)
- Group of 5 use: Group5UDS
- Group of 6 use: Group6UDS
- Group of 7 use: Group7UDS
- Group of 8 use: Group8UDS
*Sessions: You MUST select the sessions you plan to attend in order to complete the registration. You may purchase a hard copy of the UDS manual by selecting that session. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to update your mailing address.
- Wednesday , November 30th 8:30am - 11am: Operations Tables
- Friday, December 2nd 8:30am - 11am: Review of Clinical Tables
- Tuesday, December 6th 8:30am - 10:30am: Review of Financial Tables
- Thursday, December 8th 9am - 10am: Overview with Q&A #1
- Tuesday, January 17th 9am - 10am: Overview with Q&A #2
- *OPTIONAL: UDS Manual Hard Copy - $50