Community Health Institute 2022 -Hybrid | May 11th-13th, 2022
Sea Crest Beach Hotel, North Falmouth, MA Visit Website
Wednesday, May 11, 2022
- Friday, May 13, 2022
Eastern Standard Time
Please join us for the Massachusetts League of Community Health Centers’ annual Community Health Institute (CHI) on May 11-13 at the Sea Crest Beach Hotel in North Falmouth, MA. This year’s CHI, Closing the Divide: Building Equity into Recovery, will focus on how we can better center equity and foster resiliency within our organizations and beyond. The conference will take place in person and virtually. Please view the registration options and COVID-19 safety protocols below.
CHI Final Agenda 2022
Register TODAY! Registration now closes May 9th.
To register please scroll down to the bottom of the page and select Register Online.
Group Registration: For groups of 10+, please contact Destiny Graham, conference@massleagueCHI.org for a discount code of 20% off BEFORE registering*.
*In order to apply the discount code at checkout, please click on the image shaped like a present/gift.
- 3-Day: $865/ per registration
- 1-Day: $500/ per registration
- All general sessions
- Access to a choice of six breakout sessions per day (3 in the morning; 3 in the afternoon)
- Full exhibitor tables
- Access to networking sessions
**If you are purchasing a virtual registration, details on conference access will be shared prior to the conference starts. The virtual platform used will be Zoom Webinar.
- 3-Day: $675/ per registration
- No 1-Day option for virtual
- All general sessions
- Access to two breakout session per day (1 morning; 1 afternoon)
- Virtual exhibitor hour
Registration Cancelation Policy:
- Refunds are subject to a $50 processing fee prior to April 27 at 11:59 PM EST. Sorry, no refunds after April 27, 2022.
- Changing your registration from in-person to virtual and vice versa will be charged a $50 processing fee. To make the change please contact conference@massleagueCHI.org or call 978-250-9847.
- Guests in attendance must follow all State and local COVID-19 safety protocols which remain in effect at the time of the event, or any additional COVID-19 related guidance which may be announced by the Mass League in advance of the event.
Have COVID symptoms before the conference and cannot travel? Your registration will change to virtual participation. Please contact conference@massleagueCHI.org or call 978-250-9847 if you have COVID like symptoms the week of the conference. Masks will be required durning the conference and the MassLeague will provide KN95s during registration and throughout the conference.