Beyond Core Competencies: Next Level Skills for CHC Managers and Supervisors
Remote Meeting Only
Thursday, March 24, 2022
- Thursday, April 28, 2022
Eastern Standard Time
This dynamic, hands-on and highly interactive 6-week program moves beyond the core competencies of managing and supervising, into additional important areas of knowledge, practices and skills necessary to be a great manager at your health center.
Beginning with a review of the crucial skills needed to hire, coach, retain and manage others, we quickly move to higher-level learning to take your management skills to the next level. If you‘ve attended the “Critical Skills for CHC Managers or Supervisors” training, or you’re simply looking to strengthen or hone additional and higher level management skills, this course is for you!
Course Objectives – Participants Learn to:
- Strengthen employee engagement to increase staff productivity, satisfaction and retention
- Effectively manage a diverse workforce § Successfully lead and manage change (even during challenging times)
- Strengthen day-to-day decision-making practices
- Utilize Behavioral Interviewing to hire employees with the right skills and organizational fit for the long-term
- Implement conflict management and de-escalation strategies for successful outcomes
Who Should Attend:
This training is recommended for managers and supervisors with a minimum of 18 months of supervisory experience, or as a follow-up to the “Core Competencies for CHC Managers and Supervisors” or “Critical Skills for CHC Managers and Supervisors” training, although these are not prerequisites for participation in this program.
To view the agenda, please click here.