Upstream Learning Session 2
Remote Meeting Only
Friday, February 10, 2023
9:00 AM - 10:30 AM
Eastern Standard Time
Please join us for our Contraceptive Access Champions Learning Collaborative, Learning Session 2; Adolesent Health. This session will feature presentations by Amy Yoxthimer, MPH PAC, Lead Clinical Practice Transformation Advisor for Upstream and Allison Kilcoyne, FNP, the Co-Chief Clinical Officer at North Shore Community Health Center and president of the School Based Health Alliance of MA. Together these speakers bring over 50 years of experience in adolosecent health.
- Review best practices for integrating adolescent confidential services and independent time, effective approaches to RH screening with teens, and contraceptive prescribing
- Learn examples of how best practices and tools are utilized in the primary care, pediatric, and school-based setting
- Practice engaging in contraceptive conversations with adolescents
Suggested Participants: Initiative Champion and other team members who work in adolescent health or want a refresher on best practices for adolescent health
- Meeting ID: 617 988 2216
- One tap mobile: +16469313860,,6179882216# US
- Dial by your location +1 646 931 3860 US
Please reach out to KC (email@example.com) for my information.