Core Competencies for CHC Managers and Supervisors at All Levels
Remote Meeting Only
Tuesday, October 19, 2021
- Tuesday, November 16, 2021
Eastern Standard Time
This intensive, highly interactive, hands-on 5-week training enables health center managers and supervisors to develop and hone critical skills to successfully lead and manage employees in today’s challenging and fast-changing health center environment. Participants gain crucial skills to put into immediate action!
Course Objectives – Participants Learn to:
- Manage, lead and retain engaged, productive and satisfied teams
- Coach and develop employees and drive accountability
- Utilize Behavioral Interviewing to hire employees with the right skills and fit for the long-term
- Communicate for results
- Avoid common legal pitfalls when managing employees
- Understand and impact positive organizational culture
Who Should Attend: This training is ideal for first-time managers or supervisors with 18 months of experience or less, as well as for more experienced managers looking to refresh and hone their skills.
To view the agenda, please click here.